Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

The Border ______ Disorder

For this Action Project, I was assigned to choose a disorder from the DSM-V which stands for "The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorder". As, I looked at the topics of disorders Personality disorder caught my attention because I feel like some of my friends have a tiny bit of it. At first, I thought that this disorder was a changing personality disorder but not into a demon/violent way. What I am proud is to know more about this disorder and hopefully knowing a person and help and support the person. I am also, proud of taking this class because I find it very interesting to know more about diseases and learning the difference and how many disease their are.


The Borderline Disorder

The Borderline Disorder is a huge part of the Personality disorder. I chose this one because I feel like I have experience a little of what the effects are of this disorder but i'm not diagnosed, thank god. Also, because my friends also seem to have a little bit of the disorder too. The Borderline Disorder tends to get the person very upset, angry, unstable emotions and moods. They can be easily shifted. Sometimes it's very hard to keep calm and stay from getting angry. The borderline disorder is another cluster from the personality disorder that people usually have, that's why I chose this topic because as I read it seemed to be very familiar and easy to express. The also tend to, see the world black and white it makes it easier for them to not misinterpret the actions and the motivation of others. Sometimes they tend to act impulsively because of their moods and emotions. Having this disorder makes me feel very different because I feel like if I feel this everyday feeling down, having emotional feelings different moods all the times will put me depressed and very annoyed.


No comments:

Post a Comment