Pages

Friday, March 20, 2015

The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian

For my course "Forbidden Books" I was assigned to choose a question and develop it into a summary. What this last unit was about, was diversity and the ways . The book I read for this class was The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian. It takes place in Eastern Washington, near the city of Spokane, which is the Spokane Indian Reservation. I liked this Action Project because I got to read my favorite book and write about it. What I am most proud of is that I got to read my favorite book again. My challenges throughout the project was trying to find quotes that fit in to my writing. Keeping track of time and reading my book. Overall, this project was great and hope you enjoy.

JR. The Absolutely True Diary Of A Part-Time Indian. 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment