Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

GQ-DOUBT

Intro: The action Project for this course is to define a doubting question. For this project I had to explain my question by how I feel and ways that happiness is worth pursuing. The Purpose of this action project was to learn the meaning of doubt.The reason why I chose this question was because it was open-ended. Open-ended questions are more better to talk about and discuss. What I learned in this course from this action project was expressing the true feeling towards happiness and if it was possible that happiness can be something worth pursuing. What I am most proud of is having a good open-ended question that I can really talk in to and express the way I really feel about this question. I think that happiness can be worth pursuing, people just don't follow there heart and mind.

Essay:

My guiding question for this AP3 was “Is happiness worth pursuing?” Happiness is a emotion that plenty of people feel. In most cases their are certain people that don’t feel happiness in there life. It's either they're stuck in one emotion that makes them feel worse or they just want to keep living the way they want to keep living. Yes, happiness is worth pursuing because it affects quality of life. Nobody wants to be in a constant pain and suffering, including loneliness and sadness. My opinion for this is to follow your heart and mind. Change all unhealthy habits and pursue new good habits. Happiness can cover many thing in your life because you can say that while you're in pain and suffering over something. Happiness can cover up and make you say that you are succeeding in life when you are not. When your happy it makes you change into something else it gives you a different feelings that make you have fun, jump up, dance and do plenty of other stuff. Happiness is a great and awesome emotion that keeps you motivated and going. I love to have happiness in me it just makes life a little bit less complicated. Something that I would encourage to some people is to hold on to that happiness and not to change that. Happiness is not something ready made it comes from your own actions you got to feel it in order to have happiness. The purpose of our lives is to be happy no matter what happens. We were not made to be in such deep depression and frustration. Being happy is the key of life where it keeps you going forward on to life. 

Some risk that I think that will  take order to pursue this question would be actually taking action of being happy and having fun. These action would have to be taken by the person who wants happiness. Happiness can be a very huge risk, it can make you do things that you never meant to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment