Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Propane Structure

This is my slideshow for a STEM class at GCE High School called Fuel.I chose to study propane and my reason of choosing propane,was because I use propane daily,and as I researched more about propane and how it is used in homes? I decided to research more about propane because it is a liquefied petroleum gas that it's a gas that is used often in the summer with my family and that caught my attention.The most thing that I learned from this Action Project 1 was that is a non-toxic chemical it is not harmful to us humans which at one point I thought it was. What I am proud of is finishing my Action Project 1 was knowing the true facts about propane and how it's used and where it comes from. The most challenging part of this Acton Project 1 was the equation and finding propane's peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment