Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

Dream Catcher


Intro: This Action Project we had to write down a dream we had and make a dream catcher and  find out what our dream is about and what it means to us and what are nightmares and daydreams. What I learned from this Action Project was to know the meaning/definition of what your dreams are about. The most challenging part of this was to do a dream catcher to symbolize our dream so that way we can hang it at home with the meaning of my friends family or the love I have for their family. What I am proud is make a dream catcher defining the important people in my life mostly likely like symbolizing the things on my dream catcher with colors and feathers.

PICTURE:
J.R.The Dream Catcher. 24 Feb. 2014. Chicago


My dream catcher that I created was and is too filter all the negative things and feeling in my dreams. My dream catcher was to represent the dream I had of my friends and I in Hollywood cruising around. It was a hot summer day the breezing wind was blowing on our faces with the sweet smell of flowers.  Blasting to loud music and having so much fun on the road. It was like the best dream that I had because I was with my friends and we were all together having so much laughter and excitement. It was a happy moment and experience for me because I never been to Hollywood especially with friends. It was just a good moment to share with family and friends. On my dream catcher brown is rapped on the hoop and it symbolizes comfort and outdoors, My feathers mean the three friends that were there with me in my dream. Also the beads on my dream catcher



No comments:

Post a Comment