Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Ingredient: Grape

For this course "Food For Thought" I was to choose a ingredient and research where it comes from and from how it gets to your plate at home. I learned that grapes are not only a fruit but are used for many things, like medicine, wine production and other foods products that have grapes in it also.The most challenging thing was to research a company and see the process in which, it is transported and taken to you local super market. I chose the "Delano Farms Corporation" company but didn't have any details about how they transport their grapes and how they are processed. What I am most proud of is that I researched a lot and from so much research I had lots of sources to find out how they get their grapes processed and transported to states and countries all around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment