Pages

Monday, October 19, 2015

Knives In Self Defense

For my third period class "Self Defense" I learned different martial arts techniques of fighting which were boxing, muythai, knife, sticks and hammer grip. I chose to do knives, because it was the most one I think I was good at and made me feel cool. The knife technique is very easy is block, attack and run. If that doesn't work you disarm and twist the arm in and do an x with your arms and eject the knife with your wrist bone. The most challenging thing was learning each one of these types of ways of fighting. It was always a struggle for me because I am very short and couldn't reach my partner as much but I always did it. The most thing I am proud of is knowing all these different ways of fighting and that now I can walk outside my neighborhood confident that I can defend myself and not get harm in any type of way. This helped me learned a lot and helped me realize a lot of things.



No comments:

Post a Comment