Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The AJ & JR Show: There Will Be Blood Critique

In my elective course, Ollywood we focus on the components that makes a film come together. The second Action Project is a video critique about the 2007 drama film, There Will Be Blood. The purpose of this project was to give a general explanation of the plot, characters, framing, lighting, and also our personal experience of the movie in a video format with a partner. I'm proud of being with a peer, and to accomplish this assignment in this time frame we had. The most challenging part for my partner and I was the filming of the video, we had faced a lot of camera and tech issues while filming. Overall I would do it again with my partner! Below you can locate the rest of our project. I hope you enjoy it as my partner and I enjoyed making it.

Filming Info 

Movie Title: There Will Be Blood
Genre: Drama
Director: Paul Thomas Anderson
Release Date: December 26, 2007
Main Characters: Daniel Plainview By: Daniel Day-Lewis and Eli Sunday By: Paul Dano
Number of awards: 55

AJ and JR Show: There Will be Blood

        




Slideshow seen in the video above:

        

Thank you for your view! Click here for link to There Will be Blood movie trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment