Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

No Trespassing

The purpose of this action project was to introduce “No Trespassing”  to my neighborhood because it is done everyday and i want to change that by stopping the violence as one with people outside of my home so that way they know that trespassing is not good and can make people their unsafe in their own homes and work together to stop it because it is a highly risk of getting hurt or even killed.


A way that people that know about this is by..
-Flyers
-Introducing the issue with people outside.
-Sharing a post with online sources.
-Talking to people that would like to help also.


The reason why I chose this issue “Trespassing” was because this was happening in my neighborhood and i thought it should stop because it’s bringing more violence and it think its a huge risk for a lot of people outside and and can make things unsafe or make people think that it’s unsafe to be in your own house. Trespassing because its non-stop being done in my neighborhood and this why I created this flyer to let people know that this is getting out of control and we should make a change and help out our community. The flyer I made was to make people think its important and make this a conversation with family and friends and spread the message so that way people can be aware of what is going on in the city of Chicago.

What I did was I printed out 20 copies of the flyers that I created and I went home I had a friend take pictures of me posting my flyers onto the poles around my street and me passing flyers to people and explaining how it’s bad and how we should make a change in our neighborhood and stop the violence together.


No comments:

Post a Comment