Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Water Reflection: (Action Project)- Italy V.S. Me

My daily water usage was compared to Italy's daily water usage. My daily water usage was 97 gallons in total on...
  • Showering
  • Outdoor using
  • Teeth brushing
  • Face washing
  • Dish-washing
  • Washing clothes
This shows the amount of gallons that I used each day which adds up to 97 gallons. This would take me a whole day because ill be carrying the water instead of using transportation to feel how Africa suffers everyday to get water and don't have transportation. Another reason why it will take me a whole day is because its 2 trips back and forth getting water from 4 miles to another 4 miles again.

This influenced my awareness of how to conserve water and be more less useful because we have a bigger amount of water than Africa does. Now that I know this, it makes me use less water to be equal and not feel greedy. The more water I use the more time I spend carrying water for the day. Ill do things wisely like clothes re-wear them again less laundry to wash, Turn off the water while brushing my face and teeth. This way I could maintain my usage of water that I use daily.

I want to conserve water because i think it would be good to help the environment and help other country's with water issue's. Also this can be a solution for people in other country's suffering from water because they don't have the sufficient water for the family to spare around or to used. By this i think i would help myself conserve lots of water to save and be proud of myself for not wasting a lot of water in the world.












No comments:

Post a Comment